Finished manniquen heads

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

This is my finished ‘John Wayne’ the final touches were to use black oil paint alongisde the wax to give it a darker look. I also included some sections of yellow and red oil paint, I did this to leave the character with some human naivety perhaps. I also added more wax in conjunction with the paint. I feel this piece has turned out well. I am now painting the piece on a large canvas.

Advertisements


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s